CYTO 2016 Conference
Welcome to CYTO 2016
CYTO 2016 will explore the art and science of cytometry from Bench to Bedside. I encourage you to submit an abstract, register and support CYTO 2016 in whatever way you can. I guarantee it will be a great congress!
Please be sure to check back regularly as the website will be updated periodically with the most up-to-date information. We also ask that you add email@example.com to your email address book to ensure our email announcements reach your inbox.
Thank you and see you in Seattle!
Paul Wallace, PhD
CYTO 2016 Program Chair
First time attending CYTO?
What to Expect
- You will learn about the advancement of the science and practice of cytometry, the quantitative analysis of cells and cell systems.
- You will meet those who have shaped and changed the field of cytometry.
- You will network with mentors, professors and students who are just as passionate about cytometry.
- You will find future colleagues and collaborative partners for your research.
- Dress the part – attire for the convention is business casual.
- Attend sessions that interest you, rather than trying to attend every session. There is not enough time to see and do everything, focus on those sessions which you are most passionate about.
- Check out the Scientific Tutorials – They are great ways to learn more and improve your skills.
- Socialize – attend social events. These are the best way to network and your best tool to finding individuals with whom you should stay in touch.
- Check out the program online ahead of time to plan which sessions you wish to attend and familiarize yourself with their general location.
- Wear comfortable shoes because sore feet will ruin anyone’s day.
- Find time to explore the awesome city of Seattle.
- Remember to visit the Exhibits and Posters in the Exhibit Hall.
- Download the app. It’s a mobile and fast way to view the program while you are attending sessions.
- Book your hotel – make booking easy and book your hotel room in the CYTO Room Block.
- Share your experience via the CYTO 2016 app, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and use hashtag #CYTO2016!
Network at Evening and Other Social Events
We will update this page in the coming months with social hours that will provide you an opportunity to meet other attendees in a relaxed environment, network and reacquaint with colleagues, exhibitors, and sponsors. Be sure to check the Congress Program onsite or via the CYTO 2016 mobile app for locations and any updates!
|Late November, 2015||Abstract Submission Site and Housing Website Open|
|Late November, 2015||Registration and Exhibit Booth Rental Sites Open|
|January 21, 2016||Deadline for Submission of Oral Abstract for Parallel SessionDeadline for Student Travel Award and SRL Travel Award Applications
Deadline for Submission of Invited Speaker Abstracts
|February 18, 2016||Deadline for Submission of Abstracts for Poster and Multimedia Presentation|
|February 26, 2016||Late Breaking Abstract Submission Site Open|
|March 17, 2016||Notification to Authors of Abstracts submitted for consideration as an Oral Presentation|
|March 18, 2016||Notification to Authors of Abstracts submitted for consideration as a Poster or Multimedia Presentation|
|March 18, 2016||Notification to Student Travel Award and SRL Junior Staff Travel Award Applicants|
|March 21, 2016||Deadline for Submission of Late Breaking Abstracts|
|April 1, 2016||Notification to Authors of Late Breaking Abstracts|
|April 6, 2016||Early registration Deadline (discounted registration)|
|April 29, 2016||Housing Deadline|
|May 4, 2016||Deadline for receipt of registration form by fax or mail Deadline for Cancellation/Refunds|
|June 9, 2016||Advance Registration Deadline|