Flow Cytometrist – Sorter Operator
Website Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research
The Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research (Bad Nauheim, Germany) invites applications for a full-time
Flow cytometrist – Sorter Operator
Flow Cytometry Core Facility
The position is available immediately and will be initially limited to 2 years.
– Cell sorting, flow cytometry, and data analysis
– Training and support for users of the core facility
– Calibration and maintenance of the flow cytometers and cell sorters
– Experimental assistance on various research projects
– General lab organization and administrative Tasks
– Professional training as technical assistant (BTA, MTA), laboratory assistant, B.Sc., B.Eng., Dipl.-Ing. (FH) or equivalent qualification
– Experience in cell sorting/flow cytometry is an advantage but not a requirement
– High commitment, responsibility, motivation, and a collaborative attitude
– Ability to work both independently and with a diverse group of people in a customer service oriented environment
– Good English skills are necessary in our international Environment
We offer an interesting and multifaceted position in an enthusiastic and collaborative team, in an outstanding international scientific environment, with numerous opportunities for professional development and training. Compensation and benefits are in accordance with the Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD-Bund).
The Max-Planck Society is committed to increasing the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals. Furthermore, the Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
Your application should be uploaded to: https://slotus.gwdg.de/mpg/mnpk/perso/mpibn_s017.nsf/enter
Max Planck Institute for Heart and Lung Research
Parkstr. 1, D-61231 Bad Nauheim
Informal inquiries are welcome and should be sent to Ann Atzberger (email@example.com).
To apply for this job please visit s-lotus.gwdg.de.